Thursday, March 12, 2009

My West Hollywood friends and neighbors

As you've seen from my last post, I love the ambiance of West Hollywood. The shops nearby are wonderful and the people who own and run them are warm and friendly. They have all welcomed me to the neighborhood in a way I had never expected coming as I do from New York.



The Dean of West Hollywood, David Jones, my wonderful friend and great landlord. David is Los Angeles' preeminent florist.



Ken Paves Salon who's stylists saved my life on Interieurs' opening night are renowned for their work in L.A.


"Hub of the House" is a great custom kitchen design store just across from Interieurs at the S.E. corner of North Robertson and Dorrington Ave. Hub's owners were the first to welcome Interieurs to WeHo.


Ed's Coffee Shop, West Hollywood's go to eatery, is open for breakfast and lunch. The owners are great people who love their customers - regulars and newcomers alike.


H. Lorenzo's new flagship store H.L.N.R. is a wonderful fashion store just up North Robertson from my L.A. showroom. Lorenzo is a fashion retail legend in L.A. and his wares are always breathtaking as is his stunning new store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow InterieursNYC on Twitter