Monday, March 21, 2011

INTERIEURS CONTEST! ART DE VIVRE IN YOUR HOME!

Does a room in your apartment or home need a little Art de Vivre?





I am always busy designing houses from the ground up, down to the last details, lofts, apartment, houses, lobbies... with fairly large budgets. I decided to have a little fun and bring Interieurs lifestyle to you. I never design one area, but this is an exclusive offer to my blog readers only.

I would love to put a smile on someone's face... so for one time only, offered exclusively to my blog's readers, I will design a room of your choice.

Here it goes!

Take a picture of your space and send all the images with your information (email, telephone, full name and address), a short story about why you need Interieurs assistance and spread the word!

Contest Rules:

(1) All participants must be followers of my blog. If you're not a follower, sign up!
(2) One (1) Entry per follower.
(3) To enter the drawing, email Ania at ania@interieurs.com with a picture of the room you want me to design.
(4) Only the first 100 entries will be entered into the drawing. The winning room, will be drawn randomly from the qualifying entries.


Deadline to enter: midnight New York Time, April 30, 2011.


The winner will be announced May 1, 2011.

I will offer concept, creative input and furniture plan. Any purchases required to implement the plan will be at the winning entrants expense. If the winning entrant elects to purchase any Interieurs product to implement the design plan, he or she will receive additional 35% discount from the item(s) purchased. All entry images are a property of Interieurs, and will be posted on our social media pages.

Other limitations: no construction or remodeling of the space. No kitchens or bathrooms.

So please, spread the word, join us on Facebook and Twitter for updates on the contest.

8 comments:

  1. Loved the post! Come visit us at Dovecote Decor to see our fabulous French Basketeer Giveaway!

    Best,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Francine
    Wouldn't it be wonderful!! Too bad it's not possible for me right now [in the process of looking for somewhere new to live]..

    I think some lucky reader will get the chance of a lifetime though .. and a pretty discount on your beautiful pieces too..

    Have a lovely week.. ciao xxxx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just posted about this on facebook! How fun for a reader! I love it!

    Best,
    christina
    greige

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea... I can't wait to see the winner's outcome! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous generous offer!! Will have to look around and get organized!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about our master bedroom?
    It has been patiently waiting it's turn.
    Or how about our family room? So many traffic patterns there needs to be a crossing-guard!
    I have dreams Francine and oh what a treat it would be to have you help me make them come true!
    What a generous generous offer! Geeze and I was stopping by to talk to you about moss & our gardens.
    I will see if I can find muster up some nerve and send pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, this sounds wonderful! I will most definitely post about this on my blog on Monday. How special this would be to win—you are SO talented... hope you are having a fabulous weekend.

    Also, I am hosting a lovely giveaway right now that you might like :)

    warmly,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Francine I wish I could participate right now, I hope you understand!

    I have a new giveaway I think you will love…from The Zhush!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena
    ________________________________________

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow InterieursNYC on Twitter